Rational co-parenting communication after a divorce is not easy. Careful thought needs to be a part of each and every exchange and we offer tips on how to achieve this.
When infidelity has to do with money, the result can crush a lot more than your feelings.
One of the things that crosses your mind when you face divorce is ‘how did we get here?’ For me the answer was simple.
We recently asked some of our former clients to share their thoughts on working with Smarter Divorce Solutions as part of their divorce process. The following interview is from a former divorce client, J. Martin, who now works with us on her financial strategy and...
Here to support and empower you!
We’re dedicated to providing divorce advice, co-parenting ideas, mediation strategies, and financial expertise for before, during and after divorce.
Free Strategy Session
Only 10 sessions available each month, schedule today!
- Explore the right solutions for your divorce.
- Review your financial situation and settlement possibilities.
- Map out a plan for transitioning to the next phase of your life.
- Identify your fears and decide the best way to address them.
- Connect you with any other resources you’ll need in your process.