Want an out-of-court process but feel that it’s important to have an attorney as your partner? Collaborative Practice might be the answer.
What is Collaborative Practice? Collaborative Practice is a voluntary dispute resolution process in which parties settle without resorting to litigation. This collaborative process allows you the benefit of coaches, child, and financial specialists all working together with you on your team. In Collaborative Practice, core elements form your commitments to this process, which are to negotiate a mutually acceptable resolution without having courts decide on issues. Additionally, the ability to establish open communication and information sharing and create shared solutions that acknowledge the highest priorities of all. Our team of Collaborative Professionals below is here to help. For more information about Collaborate Practice and a list of additional local Collaborative Practitioners, see Collaborative Professionals of Phoenix.
Meet Our Team
Free Strategy Session
Only 10 sessions available each month, schedule today!
- Explore the right solutions for your divorce.
- Review your financial situation and settlement possibilities.
- Map out a plan for transitioning to the next phase of your life.
- Identify your fears and decide the best way to address them.
- Connect you with any other resources you’ll need in your process.