In an effort to retain some semblance of normalcy, it’s common to want to stay in the house that you are used to, especially if there are children involved. While it is tempting to want to lean on the something familiar like the family home, be aware that it may also be the most costly mistake you can make.
Answer some basic questions while determining next steps and making financing decisions when it comes to home-ownership as a divorcee today.
Divorce feels as though everything you thought you knew about your life and your future is suddenly flipped upside down. It can be a struggle to make sense of the pieces that remain. In an effort to retain some semblance of normalcy, it’s common to want to stay in...
Here to support and empower you!
We’re dedicated to providing divorce advice, co-parenting ideas, mediation strategies, and financial expertise for before, during and after divorce.
Free Strategy Session
Only 10 sessions available each month, schedule today!
- Explore the right solutions for your divorce.
- Review your financial situation and settlement possibilities.
- Map out a plan for transitioning to the next phase of your life.
- Identify your fears and decide the best way to address them.
- Connect you with any other resources you’ll need in your process.