I have learned a thing or two about the interpretations of AZ laws in the courtroom as well as just the “mood” of our courts. So let me give you the bottom line.
As a couple going through divorce, you know that some level of Spousal Maintenance or Alimony is needed. But how do you know how much?
On Wednesday, November 1, 2017, the House finally released their proposal for tax reform and one item on the list is to eliminate the deductibility of spousal maintenance/alimony for payors. This could have SIGNIFICANT impact on marital settlements going forward and...
Many couples going through divorce know that some level of Spousal Maintenance or Alimony is needed, but have no idea how much or how long. Most attorneys will go by your budget numbers, which in my experience are almost never accurate. Attorneys are also paid to do...
Here to support and empower you!
We’re dedicated to providing divorce advice, co-parenting ideas, mediation strategies, and financial expertise for before, during and after divorce.
Free Strategy Session
Only 10 sessions available each month, schedule today!
- Explore the right solutions for your divorce.
- Review your financial situation and settlement possibilities.
- Map out a plan for transitioning to the next phase of your life.
- Identify your fears and decide the best way to address them.
- Connect you with any other resources you’ll need in your process.