They say that money is the root of all evil. It’s more complex than a simple saying, especially when disagreements about money is the root of marital distress.
What is the correct way to tell someone it’s over? There probably isn’t one, but it is best to keep it respectful.
Hiding assets and income in a divorce is morally abhorrent and most important of all, is highly illegal.
Did you know two out of five adults admit to committing financial infidelity against their partner?
If you or someone you know has experienced financial infidelity in their marriage or intimate relationship, it doesn’t necessarily mean the end. But it can take time to heal and regain trust, as with any other type of infidelity.
The standard divorce is transacted in conference rooms, court rooms, or at the kitchen table and is usually stressful and can drag out for months. DivorceHotel, however, is all about a unique divorce experience.
Let’s Get Started
Let us help you have a smarter divorce, no need to waste thousands in a court battle. We will contact you to set up your Smarter Divorce Strategy Session.
In Your Strategy Session We’ll:
- Explore your divorce options and get clear on the right solution for your situation
- Review your finances and explore creative settlement ideas
- Map out a plan for transitioning to the next phase of your life
- Identify your biggest fears and decide the best way to address them
- Connect you with any other resources you’ll need in your process
Only 10 sessions available each month! Schedule today to ensure availability!