Let’s take deeper dive into Divorce Coaching and how it helps prepare you for the legal rigors of the divorce process.
Divorce coaching helps you approach divorce in a conscious and empowered way, focusing on choices & actions needed NOW for a brighter, happier future.
You’ve made the emotional decision to begin the divorce process and realize that you can’t do it alone. Should you work with a divorce coach or do you need a therapist? There are differences, and here’s what you need to help you determine who you need.
Is marital debt preventing you from seeking your new beginning? There are many creative ways to handle financial issues and overcome marital debt when facing a divorce.
If you are thinking about divorce, the process isn’t easy and change is hard. Even if you haven’t decided yet, there are a few things you should do to put yourself in a better place should you land on the side of divorce.
Divorce can really mess with your mind, making it difficult to keep it all together. What can you do? First of all, get real. Then plan your future.
Let’s Get Started
Let us help you have a smarter divorce, no need to waste thousands in a court battle. We will contact you to set up your Smarter Divorce Strategy Session.
In Your Strategy Session We’ll:
- Explore your divorce options and get clear on the right solution for your situation
- Review your financial situation and explore creative settlement possibilities
- Map out a plan for transitioning to the next phase of your life
- Identify your biggest fears and decide the best way to address them
- Connect you with any other resources you’ll need in your process
Only 10 sessions available each month! Schedule today to ensure availability!