In the legal world, January is “divorce month” with a 30% rise in divorce filings at the beginning of each year.
Deal with the stress and anxiety of a divorce by handling the emotional triggers that can only serve to make you feel worse.
Dividing assets can be a bone of contention when the proper protective measures aren’t taken, especially when a business is involved.
Same-sex couples can face a set of special issues in a divorce when it comes to child custody.
The Holidays shine the spotlight on marital troubles. But since no one wants to plan a divorce during the holidays, you just have to make it through and then you can get serious about your next steps.
If you are trying to divorce a narcissist you’ll need a step by step course of action.
Let’s Get Started
Let us help you have a smarter divorce, no need to waste thousands in a court battle. We will contact you to set up your Smarter Divorce Strategy Session.
In Your Strategy Session We’ll:
- Explore your divorce options and get clear on the right solution for your situation
- Review your financial situation and explore creative settlement possibilities
- Map out a plan for transitioning to the next phase of your life
- Identify your biggest fears and decide the best way to address them
- Connect you with any other resources you’ll need in your process
Only 10 sessions available each month! Schedule today to ensure availability!