When faced with divorce stress, here’s 5 simple things you can do to help financially prepare yourself during the process.
Getting divorced can be so emotionally overwhelming – here are three tips to help deal with the stress you may be feeling right now.
Divorce mediation promotes understanding and outcomes that work for everyone by removing limitations of overly restrictive laws.
Divorce at any age is devastating, but after age 50, it can be particularly devastating financially.
In the legal world, January is “divorce month” with a 30% rise in divorce filings at the beginning of each year.
Deal with the stress and anxiety of a divorce by handling the emotional triggers that can only serve to make you feel worse.
Let’s Get Started
Let us help you have a smarter divorce, no need to waste thousands in a court battle. We will contact you to set up your Smarter Divorce Strategy Session.
In Your Strategy Session We’ll:
- Explore your divorce options and get clear on the right solution for your situation
- Review your financial situation and explore creative settlement possibilities
- Map out a plan for transitioning to the next phase of your life
- Identify your biggest fears and decide the best way to address them
- Connect you with any other resources you’ll need in your process
Only 10 sessions available each month! Schedule today to ensure availability!