If you’re thinking of tying the knot, you need to take steps to protect both the bride and groom’s financial assets before you marry.
Children can pick up our worst habits, especially when there’s conflict and financial anxieties.
Tough questions co-parents have to face concerning back-to-school for their children with Covid.
Keep your co-parenting relationship with your ex focused on how much you both love your kids.
Even though you know it’s over, there are really only three big reasons for not wanting to move forward with your divorce.
Never assume that children don’t understand what goes on with divorce. When communication breaks down, they are witnesses.
Let’s Get Started
Let us help you have a smarter divorce, no need to waste thousands in a court battle. We will contact you to set up your Smarter Divorce Strategy Session.
In Your Strategy Session We’ll:
- Explore your divorce options and get clear on the right solution for your situation
- Review your financial situation and explore creative settlement possibilities
- Map out a plan for transitioning to the next phase of your life
- Identify your biggest fears and decide the best way to address them
- Connect you with any other resources you’ll need in your process
Only 10 sessions available each month! Schedule today to ensure availability!