Being able to set good boundaries help in dealing with a high conflict ex and teaches your children how to manage stress in their new lives as well.
Children & Divorce
Same-sex couples can face a set of special issues in a divorce when it comes to child custody.
You and your co-parent need to talk now to determine how to deal with the challenges the holidays will present.
Children can pick up our worst habits, especially when there’s conflict and financial anxieties.
Tough questions co-parents have to face concerning back-to-school for their children with Covid.
Keep your co-parenting relationship with your ex focused on how much you both love your kids.
Never assume that children don’t understand what goes on with divorce. When communication breaks down, they are witnesses.
After parents divorce, a family is still a family. It’s just the dynamics that change.
Tips to keep your children safe and healthy, and keep your sanity.
Here to support and empower you!
We’re dedicated to providing divorce advice, co-parenting ideas, mediation strategies, and financial expertise for before, during and after divorce.
Free Strategy Session
Only 10 sessions available each month, schedule today!
- Explore the right solutions for your divorce.
- Review your financial situation and settlement possibilities.
- Map out a plan for transitioning to the next phase of your life.
- Identify your fears and decide the best way to address them.
- Connect you with any other resources you’ll need in your process.