What is a Thrift Savings Plan? If you have been working for the Federal government or the military for much of your career, you may already be very familiar.
Denise French, MAFF, CVA, CDFA, CRPC
A woman who is considering divorce met with us recently. She has been a stay at home mom for 25 years and her husband has been the primary breadwinner. She also feels like he’s hiding money now that divorce is an option. This is where we have been asked to help.
Here to support and empower you!
We’re dedicated to providing divorce advice, co-parenting ideas, mediation strategies, and financial expertise for before, during and after divorce.
Free Strategy Session
Only 10 sessions available each month, schedule today!
- Explore the right solutions for your divorce.
- Review your financial situation and settlement possibilities.
- Map out a plan for transitioning to the next phase of your life.
- Identify your fears and decide the best way to address them.
- Connect you with any other resources you’ll need in your process.