Guest Blog: Importance of a Budget During a Divorce
Thank you to Michael Dickey of Fiscal Fitness for this valuable contribution!
The dreaded “B” word… I know, I know, WHO wants to be on a budget these days? People often assume living on a budget translates to all these negative things: You have to restrict yourself, You don’t get to buy anything you want, You have to pinch every penny, and the list goes on and on.
But a budget, when done right, actually provides so many benefits and these are crucial during times of transition, emotional stress, or huge changes.
More from Smarter Divorce Solutions...
Let’s Get Started
Let us help you have a smarter divorce, no need to waste thousands in a court battle. We will contact you to set up your Smarter Divorce Strategy Session.
In Your Strategy Session We’ll:
- Explore your divorce options and get clear on the right solution for your situation
- Review your finances and explore creative settlement ideas
- Map out a plan for transitioning to the next phase of your life
- Identify your biggest fears and decide the best way to address them
- Connect you with any other resources you’ll need in your process
Only 10 sessions available each month! Schedule today to ensure availability!