We know divorce can be incredibly overwhelming. Knowing who to contact, what information you need, and how to prepare for life after divorce can be a challenging process for you and your family. To help you prepare for this challenging time, we created a digital divorce reference library.
For only $24.99 USD, this digital resource library provides you with the following information:
- State by State Resources
- Assets & Liabilities Worksheet
- Assembling the Facts
- Budgeting Worksheet
- 10 Questions to Ask When Interviewing Attorneys
- Divorce Settlement: 4 Common Mistakes of the Principal Residence
- Property Settlements: When Equal is Not Equal
- 5 Post-Divorce Money Must-Dos
- Post-Divorce Checklist
- Financial Plan Post-Divorce: 50% Off Coupon
To download the digital resource library, simply click below and you will be directed to PayPal. The cost of this is only $24.99 USD, and you will receive the complete digital resource within 1 business day of us receiving payment.
In this comparison worksheet, we provide you with an example of the importance of financially evaluating a property settlement to make sure that 50/50 really does mean 50/50.
Download this free guide to help you better prepare to speak with your clients about the divorce process and help you guide them to a healthier divorce.
Download this free guide to help you fully understand your clients’ financial picture and to help you become the best advocate for them during this difficult time.
Let’s Get Started
Let us help you have a smarter divorce, no need to waste thousands in a court battle. We will contact you to set up your Smarter Divorce Strategy Session.
In Your Strategy Session We’ll:
- Explore your divorce options and get clear on the right solution for your situation
- Review your financial situation and explore creative settlement possibilities
- Map out a plan for transitioning to the next phase of your life
- Identify your biggest fears and decide the best way to address them
- Connect you with any other resources you’ll need in your process
Only 10 sessions available each month! Schedule today to ensure availability!