By: Kelly Greene M.Ed In short: NO. No you don’t need an attorney for divorce. Maybe it’s the media and movie influence but it seems even nowadays when many people decide they are going to get a divorce their first thought is “I need to call a lawyer”. This knee jerk...
Is Your Divorce Attorney Really On Your Side?
This week I finally got the opportunity to watch the 2015 documentary “Divorce Corp.”, available on Netflix, and it was really frightening. The corruption, collusion, and abuse that happens in the Family Court system is truly appalling. How does a person protect...
Financial Advice for Divorce – Five Mistakes to AVOID
Divorce Financial Advice Anyone who’s gone through a divorce can tell you that the divorce process is emotionally draining and mentally exhausting. Yet it is in the midst of this process that you will be expected to go through your finances with a fine-tooth comb to...
Here to support and empower you!
We’re dedicated to providing divorce advice, co-parenting ideas, mediation strategies, and financial expertise for before, during and after divorce.
Free Strategy Session
Only 10 sessions available each month, schedule today!
- Explore the right solutions for your divorce.
- Review your financial situation and settlement possibilities.
- Map out a plan for transitioning to the next phase of your life.
- Identify your fears and decide the best way to address them.
- Connect you with any other resources you’ll need in your process.