Divorce feels as though everything you thought you knew about your life and your future is suddenly flipped upside down. It can be a struggle to make sense of the pieces that remain. In an effort to retain some semblance of normalcy, it’s common to want to stay in...
Divorce Mistakes that affect Financial Health
Divorce Mistakes that affect Financial Health Written by Denise French, CRPC, CDFA Divorce is not a single event, it’s a journey that lasts years before and after the divorce decree is signed. However, financial decisions made during the actual divorce are...
How Can a CDFA™ Financially Help Your Divorce?
The landscape of divorce is changing. The old model had you running out and hiring an attorney to handle everything. Then the idea that a mediator could be part of the process became widely accepted, especially if the couple was reasonably amicable. Now the final...
Here to support and empower you!
We’re dedicated to providing divorce advice, co-parenting ideas, mediation strategies, and financial expertise for before, during and after divorce.
Free Strategy Session
Only 10 sessions available each month, schedule today!
- Explore the right solutions for your divorce.
- Review your financial situation and settlement possibilities.
- Map out a plan for transitioning to the next phase of your life.
- Identify your fears and decide the best way to address them.
- Connect you with any other resources you’ll need in your process.