There are a wide variety of apps available which help support co-parenting communication. In addition, many of these apps offer expense management tools for co-parents as well.
Parenting children after a divorce can be super tricky. There are many things to consider, such as schedules, transitions, responsibilities, and managing finances of child-related expenses.
Couples who are going through divorce and simply don’t have the financial means to get professional assistance are reliant upon DIY divorce.
How you tell your kids about your divorce is not typically an easy task and can have a significant impact to their current and future selves.
Whether your divorce was a high conflict or fairly co-operative experience, you will cross the finish line and look up at some point wondering what the next step is.
If you are wondering how to keep your house in a divorce, you are not alone. A lot of my clients have sentimental attachments to their houses.
Let’s Get Started
Let us help you have a smarter divorce, no need to waste thousands in a court battle. We will contact you to set up your Smarter Divorce Strategy Session.
In Your Strategy Session We’ll:
- Explore your divorce options and get clear on the right solution for your situation
- Review your finances and explore creative settlement ideas
- Map out a plan for transitioning to the next phase of your life
- Identify your biggest fears and decide the best way to address them
- Connect you with any other resources you’ll need in your process
Only 10 sessions available each month! Schedule today to ensure availability!