The divorce rate, the number of divorces per marriages, continues to rise but the actual number of divorces each year is dropping steadily. Why is this? Because young people are not getting married.
When considering divorce, do you really need to litigate and let a court decide your future? Mediation is the better option and makes the divorce process respectful, efficient and prevents costly mistakes.
Even if you decide that you are separating, you just have to make it through these last days of the year before you can get serious about your divorce.
With mutual cooperation, you can be grateful for having a reasonable co-parent during the holidays. Working together during this time takes some planning and compassion.
Divorce settlements may not include everything financially that will impact your future. Mistakes are easily made and you need to know which important ones to avoid.
Rational co-parenting communication after a divorce is not easy. Careful thought needs to be a part of each and every exchange and we offer tips on how to achieve this.
Let’s Get Started
Let us help you have a smarter divorce, no need to waste thousands in a court battle. We will contact you to set up your Smarter Divorce Strategy Session.
In Your Strategy Session We’ll:
- Explore your divorce options and get clear on the right solution for your situation
- Review your financial situation and explore creative settlement possibilities
- Map out a plan for transitioning to the next phase of your life
- Identify your biggest fears and decide the best way to address them
- Connect you with any other resources you’ll need in your process
Only 10 sessions available each month! Schedule today to ensure availability!