Let’s face it, if you are thinking about divorce it’s because you’re pretty sure there is some greener grass that you’re missing out on. But that doesn’t make the process any easier.
Does your divorce attorney understand all your financial components to ensure you get a fair and equitable division of marital assets? A CDFA® does and can make sure you’re getting a fair and equitable outcome.
They say that money is the root of all evil. It’s more complex than a simple saying, especially when disagreements about money is the root of marital distress.
What is the correct way to tell someone it’s over? There probably isn’t one, but it is best to keep it respectful.
Hiding assets and income in a divorce is morally abhorrent and most important of all, is highly illegal.
Did you know two out of five adults admit to committing financial infidelity against their partner?
Let’s Get Started
Let us help you have a smarter divorce, no need to waste thousands in a court battle. We will contact you to set up your Smarter Divorce Strategy Session.
In Your Strategy Session We’ll:
- Explore your divorce options and get clear on the right solution for your situation
- Review your financial situation and explore creative settlement possibilities
- Map out a plan for transitioning to the next phase of your life
- Identify your biggest fears and decide the best way to address them
- Connect you with any other resources you’ll need in your process
Only 10 sessions available each month! Schedule today to ensure availability!