Did you know two out of five adults admit to committing financial infidelity against their partner?
If you or someone you know has experienced financial infidelity in their marriage or intimate relationship, it doesn’t necessarily mean the end. But it can take time to heal and regain trust, as with any other type of infidelity.
The standard divorce is transacted in conference rooms, court rooms, or at the kitchen table and is usually stressful and can drag out for months. DivorceHotel, however, is all about a unique divorce experience.
Too often, co-parents put together a Parenting Plan without consideration for how to implement the plan.
Military members are held to a higher standard than civilians and can be prosecuted for having committed adultery.
Financial Infidelity can show up in a wide variety of ways and can range from minor offenses to far more serious deceptions.
Let’s Get Started
Let us help you have a smarter divorce, no need to waste thousands in a court battle. We will contact you to set up your Smarter Divorce Strategy Session.
In Your Strategy Session We’ll:
- Explore your divorce options and get clear on the right solution for your situation
- Review your financial situation and explore creative settlement possibilities
- Map out a plan for transitioning to the next phase of your life
- Identify your biggest fears and decide the best way to address them
- Connect you with any other resources you’ll need in your process
Only 10 sessions available each month! Schedule today to ensure availability!