Too often, co-parents put together a Parenting Plan without consideration for how to implement the plan.
Military members are held to a higher standard than civilians and can be prosecuted for having committed adultery.
Financial Infidelity can show up in a wide variety of ways and can range from minor offenses to far more serious deceptions.
As you walk through the factors involved with the child support and start plugging in numbers, the parent that ends up facing the obligation of paying child support seems to fall apart.
When infidelity has to do with money, the result can crush a lot more than your feelings.
Parents must have an agreement in place regarding which child-related expenses should be shared in order for any plan to work.
Let’s Get Started
Let us help you have a smarter divorce, no need to waste thousands in a court battle. We will contact you to set up your Smarter Divorce Strategy Session.
In Your Strategy Session We’ll:
- Explore your divorce options and get clear on the right solution for your situation
- Review your finances and explore creative settlement ideas
- Map out a plan for transitioning to the next phase of your life
- Identify your biggest fears and decide the best way to address them
- Connect you with any other resources you’ll need in your process
Only 10 sessions available each month! Schedule today to ensure availability!