When you fell in love and got married, you never imagined that your relationship could drift so far from those initial feelings. The love, respect, and admiration that once flourished morphed into something unrecognizable and even dysfunctional right before your eyes.
Are you beginning another new year with uncertainty? Uncertain about your marriage? No clarity around your finances?
Is this the first time since the birth of your babies that you will be forced to spend at least part of the Holiday without your children because of separation or divorce?
In our Smarter Money Solutions programs, we teach participants how to anticipate every possibility throughout the year, including all the holiday gift giving.
The simple answer is yes, a divorce mediator can easily stay neutral. The simple why, because they are trained to be sympathetic to the needs of both parties.
Divorce really messes with your mind. I know because I remember. The once intelligent together woman that I am turned into an emotional, brain-fogged, unorganized basket case.
Let’s Get Started
Let us help you have a smarter divorce, no need to waste thousands in a court battle. We will contact you to set up your Smarter Divorce Strategy Session.
In Your Strategy Session We’ll:
- Explore your divorce options and get clear on the right solution for your situation
- Review your finances and explore creative settlement ideas
- Map out a plan for transitioning to the next phase of your life
- Identify your biggest fears and decide the best way to address them
- Connect you with any other resources you’ll need in your process
Only 10 sessions available each month! Schedule today to ensure availability!