I’ve been a trained mediator since 2012. At the beginning of this process, I quickly came to the conclusion that mediating can be difficult work. It can sometime get as heated as litigation and as someone whose heart starts pounding with anxiety if voices begin to...
Do you wonder how everyone else is managing to pull their financial lives together while you are still struggling? If this sounds familiar, a little financial coaching may be just what you need.
Last week we looked at some financial mistakes that you should really avoid when facing divorce. This list was getting long, so we broke it into two parts. Here is part II of some really common, but avoidable errors.
Here are tips and tools to help you avoid some of the more common financial mistakes that people make.
Your divorce is final. And you’ve landed pretty solidly on your feet. Maybe you have an upfront maintenance settlement, or you received a large cash payout on the home equity.
One of the things that crosses your mind when you face divorce is ‘how did we get here?’ For me the answer was simple.
Let’s Get Started
Let us help you have a smarter divorce, no need to waste thousands in a court battle. We will contact you to set up your Smarter Divorce Strategy Session.
In Your Strategy Session We’ll:
- Explore your divorce options and get clear on the right solution for your situation
- Review your finances and explore creative settlement ideas
- Map out a plan for transitioning to the next phase of your life
- Identify your biggest fears and decide the best way to address them
- Connect you with any other resources you’ll need in your process
Only 10 sessions available each month! Schedule today to ensure availability!