Parenting children after a divorce can be super tricky. There are many things to consider, such as schedules, transitions, responsibilities, and managing finances of child-related expenses.
How you tell your kids about your divorce is not typically an easy task and can have a significant impact to their current and future selves.
There is a misconception that estate planning is only necessary for the wealthy, but the truth is estate planning is for nearly everyone.
Estate plans are unique to each individual or couple. Post-divorce, you should consider what you’d like changed to fit your specific situation. Once these important decisions are made, it’s time to get your estate planning documents updated.
Here to support and empower you!
We’re dedicated to providing divorce advice, co-parenting ideas, mediation strategies, and financial expertise for before, during and after divorce.
Free Strategy Session
Only 10 sessions available each month, schedule today!
- Explore the right solutions for your divorce.
- Review your financial situation and settlement possibilities.
- Map out a plan for transitioning to the next phase of your life.
- Identify your fears and decide the best way to address them.
- Connect you with any other resources you’ll need in your process.