Children can pick up our worst habits, especially when there’s conflict and financial anxieties.
Co-parenting Equals Consistency
Keep your co-parenting relationship with your ex focused on how much you both love your kids.
Co-Parenting Gone Haywire
Never assume that children don’t understand what goes on with divorce. When communication breaks down, they are witnesses.
Divorce From The Eyes Of A Child
After parents divorce, a family is still a family. It’s just the dynamics that change.
Here to support and empower you!
We’re dedicated to providing divorce advice, co-parenting ideas, mediation strategies, and financial expertise for before, during and after divorce.
Free Strategy Session
Only 10 sessions available each month, schedule today!
- Explore the right solutions for your divorce.
- Review your financial situation and settlement possibilities.
- Map out a plan for transitioning to the next phase of your life.
- Identify your fears and decide the best way to address them.
- Connect you with any other resources you’ll need in your process.